Saturday, May 15, 2010

His Heart

I desire you
(from the beginning to the end of times)
I always wanted you to exist.
you were conceived from the depths of My heart.
I longed for you. I craved for your love.

And then...
Finally.
You appeared. 1988.
I knew you from your mother's womb.
Your childlike demeanor captured
my heart and soul.
I padded your life with tender love
Your family and friends adored you.
But above all, I loved you to the uttermost.

As the days went by...
you strayed away.
You inclined your heart to idols
You learned bad things: swear words,
hurting those whom I also loved the most.
Sin separated. us.
My heart ached so much. I prayed to the Father.
For you.

1997
When you were eight.
While you were reading your first book...the Big Friendly Giant
Some people knocked on your door.
These were the people I sent you from Hong Kong
They told you that I have died for you.
But you just blinked and smiled.
You were too young to understand
What I did for you in the cross.

I died for you. I gave my life so that you may live.
My wounds I've kept for you as evidence of my love
I wanted to be with you so much
to the point that I sacrificed MY LIFE
so that it would become YOUR LIFE.
If you only knew...what pain and joy I suffered at the same time.
If you could only know my heart.
Oh, I love you so...

I pursued you. I sent people to preach to you:
Maggie, Fanny, your math teacher, Carmel, Caleb
Everyone tried so hard.
But you said no in your heart.
One day, you read a tract
(Everlasting peace)
Your heart paused and
an overwhelming sense of fear
rang to your nerves
when you learned
that you were not saved.

You ran to your room. Shut the door
Kneeled before my presence.
Accepted me into your life.
It was 11:43 am 28 April 2001
My heart was overwhelmed to the brim
with excessive joy,
When I embraced you for the very first time.

You are my love dream come true.
You are my joy, delight, my beloved one.
And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride,
So am I rejoicing over you.
I am so thankful that you have finally understood
the heart of God towards men.

No comments: